- The website may explicitly collect personal data using forms and may collect implicitly analytical data. This involves storing some data "cookies" in the browser's local storage to remember some choices of the user.
- All the purposes that the website will achieve after collecting users’ data are for analytical purposes to improve the website and also to contact users upon their explicit consent. The data will be protected from public use.
- This website is complied with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Communications after registration may occur and in low frequencies.
- Uders who register can delete their profiles and/or unsubscribe from periodic communications.
- The website disclaims any liability for loss or damage in relation to using the website or its content.
- The website disclaims third party links, ads and contents.
- The website disclaims any denial of service and/or technical issues that may prevent availability and/or accessibility.
Terms and Conditions
- The website disclaims any liabilities resulted from inaccurate data or any misuse committed by any member however the website will react on such cases shortly to control or review content to prevent this.
- The website is not responsible for any interactions between its members and other users.
- The website may not require personal ID papers for members, however, in such a case it will protect these official documents.
- Membership fees apply only to hosted websites and in such cases the financial details are communicated to interested parties.
- It's the responsibility of the user to protect his/her credentials.
- The official manners of communication between the website and members is by email.
- There is no minimum age restrictions, however, the website is not relevant to people under 13 years old.
- The website will deal legally and/or technically with any action of hacking or damaging to the website.
- The website has the right to amend the agreement and the responsibility of the user to review it.
- Accepting this agreement is a must for registering users.